Cult Royalty
Send As SMS
 
Monday, November 26


So the new year is arriving, and it's been almost a year since I got back.

If you ask me a year ago if I would believe whatever that's happening to/around me right now, I would have burst out laughing in your face with a wagging finger and said, "SIAO AH!" But ooh look where we are now.

A year ago, I blogged this down:

Wizard of Oz: As for you, my galvanized friend, you want a heart. You don't know how lucky you are not to have one. Hearts will never be practical until they can be made unbreakable

A year later, I still stand by it.

But oh, hello 2008, you're gonna be an interesting year!
---

我搞不懂 我们到底怎么了
诚实的背后 是否住着伤口
我想不通 我们的爱怎么了
雨下过以后 是否能让什么复活
- 我们怎么了/S.H.E.

Summer's come and gone too soon.

P.S: Sayangs, hurry come back from melbourne leh!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Post a Comment
Who, me?

Leona
22
skinne_@hotmail.com
Look at those still revolving doors

I want:

A LIFETIME SUPPLY OF LOVE AND ALCOHOL.
INDIFFERENCE.

Talk Cock Sing Song



Daily Reads

allthingsvice @ LJ

adel
andrea
carmen
chao
jill
lianghui
mao
michelle
pearly
rachel
shit
siew
siok
step
sueann
tiff
wyn
yenteng

dj ashley
julius truffles
mr brown
mr miyagi
theforknation
tinsiders
xiaxue

The Party Planner!


Same Old Brand New